Sunday, August 22, 2010

Everybody's doing it!


Reebok
Skechers
Nike

New Balance
Fila
You can even get them at Payless...

and Walmart
So there are athletic shoes everywhere. Making the promise to tone your booty and thighs with every step.
But it makes you wonder

I remember the first time I heard of a fitness shoe. It was the Fit Flop. My cousin told me she just bought a pair and was so exicited. I was torn between wanting the promise they offered, but not liking the style of the shoe. She did tell me that her legs were actually sore the first couple of days, from the shoes but in a no pain no gain kinda way. Hmmm it sounded kind of like the same effect heels can give your calfs. That was at lest 3 or 4 years ago. And now today not only fitness flops but toning gym shoes are everywhere. We shall see where this trend goes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment